Friday, 1 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - 2016 Goals / Zoe's Comedy Night - Information

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! IT'S 2016!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAAY.


SO HOW DID YOU GUYS CELEBRATE YOUR NEW YEARS? I WENT BOWLING WITH MY COUSIN, AND SOME FRIENDS. IT WAS SOOOOO FUN!





1) Improve tremendously in my flexibility
2) Read lots of cool books
3) Improve tremendously in my dancing
4) Improve in my singing
5) NOT BE A MOANY TEENAGER
6) Improve in all my blog posts
7) Make my contests/events on my blog more organised
8) Have more confidence

That's about it, I'm not too good on these things...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you didn't know already, the fabulous Daisy recently opened up a new blog called

This is a comedy blog, based on a crazy, funny girl called Zoe Porter.

Anyways...You guys know about me and my CRAZYY ideas. The Blogger Choice Awards, NerdBuZZ, and now this. As a matter of fact, those weren't crazy at all. You should of heard about others...That of course I have not done yet! 

Then I was talking to Daisy (Zoe) about it, and said 'Imagine if people had to book a ticket to see it.' Daisy agreed, and so it happened...Except the fact that only the people who booked a ticket saw it XD. 


>>>>>> poster made by me <<<<<<

Booking a ticket for Zoe's Comedy Night means that you'll get a shoutout, from the Zoe Porter whilst she's performing, or whatever you want to call it. And basically, Zoe will know that you're coming. 

>>>>>> book your ticket here <<<<<<


>>>>>> ticket made by me <<<<<<

So, hope to see you guys there! Make sure to book a ticket, enjoy!

11 comments: