Monday, 29 February 2016

Blogger Apprentice // Task 2

Hello! 

Let's get to it!









Task 2~ The Copyright Infringement Fiasco ~ Pt 1 

Suppose a blogger has copied and pasted literally your whole blog post into theirs, you're very upset, and feel you should do something about it.

This is called copyright infringement 



Considering you want to do something about it, you decide to...



A) Shoot them an email     


B) Go on their blog and write a comment asking nicely If their post is a little similar to yours
C) Stand up for yourself and write a comment about how annoyed you are and such


Task 2~ The Copyright Infrigement Fiasco ~ Pt 2
But wait! After you've either done 'A)', 'B' or 'C', that blogger then denies committing copyright infringement, and is even rude to you about the fact. You're now so annoyed that you just would not mind at all having a fully blown argument with her online, but you calm down, and decide to...

A) You'ved cooled down slightly, however, you start to sound a little more annoyed in your reply

B) You think that's there's no point in trying to get her to admit it, so you reply with...

C) You give them proof that they did commit copyright infringement, either privately or on their blog...

Whatever option you picked, (A, B or C) is your task. 

Good luck!













6 comments:

  1. So... do I comment my answers, orrr email them??? You never said sooooo...
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did...You email your tasks. I said in the very first post about Blogger Apprentice..

      Delete
    2. Okay! Thank you, now I can do it.
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. I don't think this has ever happened to me. How do I do this task?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catalina,

      I'm not sure what you mean by that, but you all I can say is that your task is to act as if you're in this situation..Blogger Apprentice is preparing you if this does happen, which there is a good chance it would.

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete
  3. I was sorta on the other side of this these last couple of days. It's hard, even with a bunch of people saying sorry and standing up for me. I saw this again and I was like, it's not that simple... No offence, but (from what I've seen) it doesn't usually happen this way. I wasn't trying to be rude, and if you thought I was, by all means do tell me, or delete the comment if need be.
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete