Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Cancelled...

Hey,

This basically isn't a post. I just wanted to say that Blogger Apprentice is cancelled...People entered but didn't seem to participate? So, I think I'll leave if for another day or just not do it at all? No one seems to be doing anything, so I don't think there's much point carrying on. Honestly, that was the first contest of mine that was simple. I thought it would go pretty well. I don't usually post this time...And I'm not doing something on my laptop or anything...This is pretty much just a note for all the readers..

Bye..

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but I'll do it some other time...It just wasn't working. Plus, I actually only got one task emailed..

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete
    2. It was MINE!!! I was really, super-duper, awesomely, splendiforesly, excited. And I was incredibly sad when this post came out.
      -Dani

      http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. I know it was yours, and I'm really sorry but it just didn't work out.

      Delete
    4. Wait...? Why'd you delete my comment? Was I rude??!!
      -Dani

      http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    5. Did I? Huh? How'd that happen??

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete