Monday, 8 February 2016

Sneak Peek: How The Blogger Choice Awards 2016 Will Be Different

Hello!

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

No the Blogger Choice Awards isn't starting yet, this is just information about how it will be different this year!

1) I Will Actually Know What I'm Doing

Last year's BCA was incredibly messy. I had all these different categories, all these different forms, all these different polls...It just wasn't that organised, and probably not that clear to you guys. But now I know how it's gonna work, I guess I was just quite eager then :)


2) You don't have to enrol...

I guess I just LOVED making forms for random things then, I'd literally just discovered google forms, and so just wanted to see how it worked, but it definitely wasn't necessary. No one had to enrol, it wasn't a contest. 


3) The run-for-a-category situation

So I make people vote, then I decide to make ANOTHER form in which people can run for a category. Nope. I really was obsessed with forms then. When people are already voting, why is there a need to suddenly run for a category? WHY YOUNGER RUKIYA?


4) All the posts and confusion

That's CERTAINLY not gonna happen again


"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR THE SAME PERSON TWICE IN THE SAME CATEGORY.

IF YOU PROMOTE THIS EVENT, YOU GET TO NOMINATE 3

PEOPLE FOR A CATEGORY! 

THE AWARDS WILL BE HELD ON THE 20TH SEPTEMBER! IF YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE SENDING ME YOUR NOMINATIONS THROUGH EMAIL OR GOOGLE+, DON'T HESITATE TO DO SO! YOU NOMINATE PEOPLE IN YOUR COMMENT ON MY BLOG.

IF YOU WANT TO RUN FOR A CERTAIN 

CATEGORY, CLICK THIS. POLLS WILL BE UP

FOR YOU ON MY BLOG!"


Ugh, I can't read this without getting annoyed...Let me make the writing smaller to make me feel better *gets out wand and yells a long spell*

I mean, the purple and red writing in capitals...I'm just not feeling that.


5) No buttons for participating...

I mean, okay you've participated...But don't you just wanna take your awards and go? I spent so much time last year on the BCA that it was almost getting ridiculous.


6) Optional interviews...

If you want to be interviewed after the BCA, you can. If you don't and just wanna take your awards and go, then that's perfectly fine, I will not be offended.


7) Not too much of these, '!!!'

I know I was excited back then, but honestly, if these '!!!' were annoying someone I'd understand why, not in a rude way, but I don't like too many of, '!!!' either!


8) NO SCARY-BIG SIZED CERTIFICATES...Like dang

XD. Sorry. I don't want you guys to think I'm a rude person, because I'm not. I'm pretty unique, and don't have a bad attitude.
But anyway, the certificates were horribly big, not sure what I was thinking then. Smaller ones next time...That's for sure.

------

Maybe there were some more things I should of mentioned in this post *rubs head...Well hair*, but trust me, it will not be so unorganised next year :)

Thank you so much everyone,

Bye!







7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahhhh!!! So excited!!!
      -Dani

      http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. I discovered your blog right after last year's BCA, so I'm excited for this one, as it will be my first! :)
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're excited Suzy, I'm sure you'd do great in this one :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! This sounds fantastic! Can't wait to nominate since this is the first time I've seen BCA!

    ReplyDelete