Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Stop! Before You Make Another Blog, READ THIS ;)



Today I'm back with a blogging tips/rant kind of post.

Before I start, I'd like to tell you that instead of having a boring Natural Hair Page, I thought it would be cool to have a newsletter instead. Just enter your email and these new articles will be sent to your inbox, suscribe when you're ready!



 

SO NOW I BEGIN *tries to do a french accent* 


There are bloggers who are seen as perfect. There are bloggers who are seen as good, but-she/he's-kinda-better. There are bloggers who are just starting out. There are bloggers who barely blog

Guess which ones I'll be helping out today?
No, not the newbies.

The ones who barely blog. 

From my experience, there are two different types of bloggers who barely blog ~

There are the ones who barely blog...Because they just barely blog, and there are the ones who barely blog (more than the ones who barely blog) and make new blogs, but unfortunately never use those either.

Guess which ones I'll be helping out today?

The ones who barely-blog-but-blog-more-than-the-ones-that-barely-blog-and-like-to-make-new-blogs-but-never-use-those-new-ones-either-unfortunately

Incase you're wondering why my title is so demanding, it's because I am actually being demanding. I do want you to stop.

For a while, this blog may seem more like a rant, but It's meant to be helpful as well.

The-fun-feeling-of-making-a-new-website
Yeah I know. It is pretty cool to make your own little thing on the internet, but it's not coo -l to totally abandon it when you're still online and everything. I know, I know, blogging isn't easy, but there's no point in making blogs if you aren't gonna use them. 

Hi! I'm ______ and this is my new blog. I quit blogging for a while, but I am back! I'm definitely gonna try and post more on this one.

*gets someone to do a blog design*

*does a few short posts*
Hi! Today I'll be doing a February Favourites
___
__
__
__

Bye! 

Commenters: Hey! Hope you stay back this time, this post was cool, looking forward to more..

And basically commenters will say this over and over again, except in different words each time. 

*post is barely 1/4 of a page*

Hey! Today I'm doing the ___Tag!

*post is barely 1/4 of a page*

Bye!

Hi! I've decided to start a new blog, *leaves link*


New-blog-new-start

Sorry. But...NO. YES, this is a new blog...But this most certainly has not anything to do with a new start. In fact, you never had a new start, and when you did, it didn't last for long at all. 

Hi guys, welcome to my new blog! *writes an about post*

Work on one blog at a time, stop switching, it doesn't do you any good unless you're dedicated to it. 

The maximum blogs I think a blogger should have is 3, anymore would be wayyy too much. 

This-time-i'll-do-it

If you're determined, STAY determined...Come on! You can do it! No-one is stopping you.


Everyone has a different blogging story, but if you can't stick to one website at the beginning, then it might not even work out that amazingly, but everyone is different right?

Thanks for reading!

~ Rukiya








6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn! I'm about to watch Dance Moms XDD Ahhhhh, I'm so excited :)

      Delete
  2. I so agree!

    hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never come across someone who kept making new blogs xD I imagine it to be a whole lot of hard work constantly going to waste. Nevertheless, you're absolutely right- blogging consistently is the right way to do it :)

    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you - I decided a while ago that I was always going to comment back on people's blogs if they commented and it gets really confusing when the person has 6 blogs that I have to check through to see which blog they are currently writing! I do see that a new blog means a new start, but sometimes just restarting on your current blog can mean that. Great post!

    Paige xo // The Joys of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! I have always stuck to one blog, however I know people who have had more than one. I think it is better to have a change by redesigning your current blog!

    Lauren | Pretty Things & Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete