Sunday, 20 March 2016

Back Like I'm Never ♫

Hi guys, 

You all must be disappointed with me, and I am to. I really just needed a break, blogging became a chore instead of something I really enjoy - and when you're in that position...The result would only be to have a break. I know, I know, it was stupid of me to have a break without telling you guys professionally. 

It's almost as if I wasn't as good as a blogger this year compared to late 2015. When I was younger I was much more creative, I'd write stories, draw, and make amazing things. But ever since secondary school it seems as if I have absolutely no time.

I'm currently in love with Bryson Tiller's 'TRAPSOUL' album, and so the title of this post was inspired by his song 'Don't'. Thanks Musical.ly ;)

It's 2016. I've been given another chance to share things with the world, and I'm going to do it. I'm not just only going to do it, I'm also going to do it amazingly. 

I also want to make my blog into something completely different. I definitely would like a new blog design, it needs to be bigger. I'd like a bigger header, I want it to look so professional that it'd literally look like a website. Wish me luck guys, I think I'm gonna need to get someone to do that for me!




~ Rukiya


 


7 comments:

  1. I've been feeling the same way..I have not had that much time for my blog, either. It is okay that you took a break without telling the blogging world, I've done it many times..
    -Jollygirl @ Reflections of a Jolly Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Jollygirl, glad that we can relate!

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete
  2. The only thing you could have done was a break so thats fine. Can't wait to see the new you!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize. If you felt like you needed a break, you deserved it!
    I have to admit that sometimes I feel the same way. I've never taken an official blogging break, but every now and then I don't post for a week or two. I've been trying to schedule more posts so I don't go through that again, so maybe that'll help you too! xx

    Shine on,
    GirlRadio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right :) Scheduling posts seems cool, but to be honest it's not really my thing. I'll try it out though, thanks GirlRadio!

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete
  4. I've decided to take a break too, and I completely get where you're coming from. I think you definitely can have a break whenever, and that we will all be there for you when you come back! xxx rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose Thorn you're so kind, I hope your break goes well, I'll be there when you come back even more amazing :)

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete