Friday, 25 March 2016

The Evil Thing Called: A Bath

Hello again, 

Today I will be talking about the 'evil thing' called a bath, I just had one, and in my opinion it's torture.

Please be sure to check out this post by Little Robin about Internet Drama

And also be sure to check out this post by Envy about Emojis

XD, I SHOWER...I JUST DON'T LIKE BATHS. I'M NOT UNHYGIENIC.



Please give me a virtual pat on the back for this post's poster, and please don't ask why it has a beach instead of a bath, thank you ~ Rukiya

Baths are just straight torture, it's not comfortable at all to be in. Most people bath twice a week and shower the rest, however, I shower every day and DON'T have a bath. I decided to have a bath today morning, I wanted to experience it again, but that was a mistake..

Was it because of the particularly bath? Was it that I wasn't used to it? Or is it just not my thing.

1) The sweat 
A bath is supposed to make you clean, but instead, it probably makes you more un-clean. It's so uncomfortable when you're thrown into a horribly warm, salty thing, and you sweat like crazy. Ew. 

2) Itching
The way your back is itching like crazy...Just isn't normal. It makes you want to get out immediately.

3) Headache..Drowsy..Tired
I don't know why, but when I was in the bath I had a headache for about 5 seconds. It was really weird..And it makes you want to faint.

CHAT, CHAT AWAY IN THE COMMENTS..



That's it for today, bit of a short post...But next time will be even better ;)

See ya!

2 comments:

  1. When I have a boath for a long time it does make me tired. I think they are pretty comfortable though.

    ReplyDelete