Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Thoughts When At Carnival

Hello everybody!

I'm back with another post that'll hopefully make you laugh...XD




I get pretty scared sometimes. This can be if I'm near a teenage fight, and also at the big celebration 'carnival'.

I've never been a fan of being surrounded by people who are taller than me. It's just like...No. Just..No. And if there's a fight, that's gonna make everything A LOT better...I mean it really does help!

Today after school, I was kept behind along with some other students in my class because I  didn't do much work, (by the teacher who mi do not like at all i mean who does she is playin favourites like that's totally out of control mate bruv you don't do them tings not only does she have the audacity to play favourites she also doubts other students bruv you don't do dat like nahhh mannn)

I'm a good student though, I don't answer back or anything. Not a bad child...

Anyway, so I was walking out with two friends when I see a big crowd of teenagers from our school (right outside). Obviously I'm gonna be like, "OOOO IS THERE BEEF?"
For you Americans and the other peoples in the other countries ~
Beef means a fight/argument

XD
Anyway.

I see a big crowd, and clearly, something was going on. Faster than the blink of an eye, I see people from different schools coming, even boys. I'm like...Whaaa

LET'S GET BACK TO THE POINT.

I've never been a big fan of carnival, and so here are my thoughts.

----
So much people...
Why are these peoples so careless?
GET THAT CIGARETTE OUT OF MY FACE MATE!
Oh so you're just gonna throw it on the floor? 
How about seeing if it ACTUALLY went out?
Do you wanna start a fire..
Nahh man
Forget you..

Can you stop pushing me please?
THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!
Stop arguing over stupid things
Yo...Stop pushing me mate..

I like this song
This is my tuneeee

Okay I'm hungry, let's get some food from one of the stalls
Mmm
This is nice.

Oooo is that beef?
WHAT'S GOING ON
*hearts thumping*
OH NO IT'S A FIGHT!
WHY DO TEENAGERS ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT!
Ugh
*literally runs away*
*but family pulls me back*
OH SO YOU WANT ME TO BE EVEN CLOSER TO THE FIGHT?
WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME FORWARD?
WHY THAT DIRECTION...

Ugh.
I'll try and relax..

What's going on now?
Has the fight ended?
Has it stopped or what?


It's getting late now...I wanna go.

----
I figured that 'beef' would sound kinda weird to you readers...But that is what we say. 
WE'RE NOT WEIRD..

Oh...I finally feel like I'm blogging again. 
And those are my thoughts, which have been slightly exaggerated. 


See ya!


6 comments:

  1. I love posts like this. :D
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I didn't know that beef had a different meaning... I thought it just meant cooked cow (mmm... beef...) XD
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! And Dani, I thought the same exact thing! I was like "OOHH RUKIYA IS SO LUCKY CUZ SHE GETS TO HAVE BEEF FOR LUNCH AT SCHOOL!" Then I read the meaning and I was like "Oh." Again, great post Rukiya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! We also say beef here sometimes :P

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete