Friday, 1 April 2016

Fruits I Do Love




Hey guys! This week has been pretty busy, but I'm back with another post with brilliant photography of fruits.

CREDITS
I like this picture because it simply reminds me of a fresh, delicious market with good fruits.

Blackberries and rasberries. The quality isn't that good, but somehow it still works.

Ahh, when I see this photo it makes me eager for that juicy fruit called a kiwi..Not the best picture though, I feel like it's too zoomed in. 

Now this picture just simply and wonderfully shows lovely fruits..However, the strawberries look kinda weird to me.

Cherries, cherries, cherries. This fruit is definitely one of my favourites, they literally look like hearts!



What are your favourite fruits?
Do you like fruits?
What are your opinions on this photography?
CHAT AWAY


Thanks for reading guys, hope you liked my post!

See ya!

~ Rukiya

9 comments:

  1. All those look so delicious. I love blueberries and strawberries! :)
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruits! Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, nightlock, cranberries, peaches, nightlock, apples, oranges, oh and did I mention nightlock?
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delicious! I love fruit and I want to get better at taking pictures of them :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite fruits are peaches, strawberries, apples, and blackberries. :)
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, YUMMY FRUIT! :D
    I love peaches and apricots and raspberries and pears and.... everything! :)
    ♥Megan
    P.S. I'm doing BIBPC again! (the photography challenge)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can sign up here IF you'd like. ;)
      https://abarefootgal.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/the-grand-bibpc-sequal/
      ♥Megan

      Delete
  6. Fruit, yay! My favourite fruits are: grapes, raspberries, mangoes and kiwi fruit!
    I realised that my favourite fruits are way different to everybody else's in the comments, maybe in your countries you can't get mangoes and kiwi fruits and grapes? I dunno hehe
    Rukiya, what are some of your favourite fruits?
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I don't really get those fruits in my country, XDDD, IT'S ENGLAND! My favourite fruits are kiwi, mango (the REAL mango, not the one from Tesco), raspberries and blackberries, cherries and oranges :)

      Delete