Saturday, 16 April 2016

The Zootropolis Review By Me


Hey everyone! Sorry...I haven't posted in a while. I'ts my birthday next week on Wednesday! 
Today was a cool day, I got my hair straightened at my mum's friend's salon, and went for a cool, free ballet class in the evening.


Over in the Easter holidays I went with my friend and this little girl to the cinema to watch 'ZOOTROPOLIS' *note* I did not actually pick the film.






Ever since a little girl, the little bunny Judy wanted to be a police woman. Her parents were never really sure about this, considering a bunny had never been one before, and a bunny wanting to be a police woman would be laughed and doubted at by others. In fact, her parents rather she'd sell carrots for a living...That's fun. 

In no time, Judy is on her way to the big city 'Zootropolis' to be a police woman..The only thing is...her boss gave her the 'ticket woman' job. Meeting a fox just about changed her life forever, and there comes the case. It is Judy's responsibility to find a woman's missing husband..The only problem is, her mean boss gave her 48 hours to solve it. Her and the fox
 (Nick) go on a massive adventure, and find themselves being in situations they didn't expect. 

It turns out that quite a few predators, just so happen to be going savage (fierce, violent, uncontrollable), the fact that animals hadn't been savage for a very long time, surprised Judy and Nick. The husband had gone savage, but people were hiding all those people away. Nick and Judy defeat the people and solve the case.

But no. That really is just the beginning of the end and the beginning. After solving the case, Judy finds herself in an uncomfortable position having to answer questions to the paparazzi. She says that predators are going back to their 'savage ways' and that it is a biological matter. Considering Nick is a predator, this sincerely hurt him.
 "Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid that I'll go 'savage'?". 
Whilst confronting her angrily and in her face, Judy slightly touches the 'Fox Spray' her parents gave her for protection...And their friendship is over. After this the media is going crazy. Preys were afraid of predators. Predators were loosing their jobs, and were treated like monsters. 

Judy gives up. She sends herself back home and sells carrots for a living, just like her parents wanted her too. Like I said before, this is great. I mean, who doesn't want to sell carrots for a living?? Random blabbering from her parents caused her to find out why animals were actually going savage...Night howler flowers.

ZOOM. She's back in 'Zootropolis'. She apologies to Nick.
Something that Judy started, was something that she gladly finished before it got any worse. 

------



This film is great because it can relate to the 'western world' today. All the 'ISIS attacks. The Donald Trump. And all those terrible things you hear about on the news..

As humans we mustn't be afraid, as overall, we are all one. 

5/5
------

Hope you enjoyed my review! Be sure to watch the trailer and possibly see it at the cinema, have a great day!






12 comments:

  1. Wow, here in the US. Zootropolis is called Zootopia! :) Loved the review, I really need to see it, my younger siblings did and I haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's soo wierd..Thanks! Hope you get to see it :)

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete
  2. How is this relating to ISIS and Donald Trump? Just would like to see what your views actually are. :)
    I haven't seen this movie yet but I've been told it's kind of ridiculous? But your review is telling me to give this movie a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It SIMILAR to ISIS attacks because - It was all over the news, just like the whole 'predators going savage' was, muslims were and still are being questioned and bullied because of this, just like predators were loosing their jobs and being treated like monsters.

      It's SIMILAR to Donald Trump because - People are afraid of what he can do to America, let alone the world if he becomes president, just like people were afraid of predators and what would happen if they went savage.

      It just relates to all the bad stuff on the news. Fear. Fear. Fear. Fear. Fear.
      The movie is definitely not ridiculous (in my opinion), but I hope you get to see it! Glad me review told you to give it a chance :)

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete
  3. Yeah, in my country, that isn't the US, it is also called Zootopia!
    I heard one of my parents talking about a Zootopia/Zootropolis review, apparently the reviewer said that the the movie has "strong female character/s" and adult themes, or something like that. I agree with those comments, don't you think?
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does, I agree :)

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete
    2. Hey Rukiya, this isn't linked to your review or anything but your survey's link isn't a link for me?

      Delete
    3. What? You mean you can't access the survey..Right? That's odd.

      Delete
  4. Wow, this movie actually sounds pretty cool! The protagonist seems like a very strong lead, and the plot is actually rather interesting. It really does relate to the world today, doesn't it?
    By the way, happy birthday next week! Hope it goes really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! It's a very good movie, and yes it most certainly is like the world today.

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete
  5. Awesome review! I haven't seen it yet but i want to!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you get to see it!

      ~ Rukiya

      Delete