Monday, 4 April 2016

Why I Don't Do DIYs, But Am Gonna Keep Trying



Hey guys! It's been three days..XD.
Anyway, today I will be talking about why I don't do DIYs that much, but will always keep on trying. ALWAYS. 

---
DIYs I never find easy to do, it takes up a lot of time, which is never worth because it never turns out right. Believe me, I am good at making things...But if I'm teaching other people how to make it...It wouldn't exactly be appealing. This is because the things I make...Sorry to say...But pretty much for me, myself and I. SOLO RIDE UNTIL I DIE, COZ I GOT ME FOR LIFE. Okay back to the subject. If I'm gonna make something, it's gonna be pretty creative...And sometimes creative just means that it's not something for everything else.

So you're trying to copy a tutorial online. It doesn't work out. You try to make something your self, and it does not work out. Unless you're a very neat person, your DIYs may not necessarily work out the way you want them to. 

DIYs are also quite annoying to make. You want your pictures to look appealing. You want the steps to be clear. And overall, you just want the DIY to be something that people would actually do. Every single step of creativity, I find myself taking picture after picture. Yes, I know that it's not exactly normal to be that crazy about the steps...But it just doesn't suit me to be honest...

Copying tutorials online are just...Really...Not...My...Thing. In fact, it never has been. I've never really been able to copy a DIY, in fact, all I've been able to copy is a drawing, which is always made into my own little style.

I love being creative, just not to the point where I'm having to show everyone how to make my work.

---

I'm always gonna keep trying because at the same time I still actually enjoy making DIY tutorials, hopefully one day I'll learn to be more 'neat' and careful. Because some things...I REALLY could not care about less about (that's not DIYs). I love to teach..XD. 

I've tried to make DIYs, but they did not go well. So when I do publish a DIY, hopefully it won't be average. IT WILL BE EXCELLENT. Am I too hard on myself?

I found this GIF, and I think it's definitely true. I always try my best in DIYs ;)


Thank you for reading my post guys, 
My birthday is on 20th April, and I'm hoping to do something exciting for it on my blog :)

See ya!

~ Rukiya 

7 comments:

  1. This was interesting to read Rukiya. I personally enjoy doing DIYs although I haven't really done one on my blog lately xD

    DIYs are a lot of work to create but they're fun and taking the pictures can help you experience other types of photo taking! Lovely post ^-^


    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you! This is the reason I do no diy on my blog but maaybe I should just suck it up and try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with that gif like you, Rukiya! That is one of the main things our teachers encourage us to remember when we get our reports and do tests and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I also think that doing your best means trying your hardest, as well as never stopping trying.

      Delete
  4. I don't do DIYs on my blog or real life much. I'm just not that kind of creative person. Awesome post :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete