Sunday, 15 May 2016

Straight Outta Pinterest

Hi guys! So recently, someone on Pinterest invited me to a board called 'so true!' On this board you basically just add relatable things. So I'll be sharing some of those 'relatable things' with you!

Add me ~ Rukiya S

---


























And that's a little preview for the board. If you'd like to be added to the board, just let me know :)


I'M DOING A Q&A FOR MY BLOG BIRTHDAY (MAY 28TH) SO MAKE SURE TO SEND IN YOUR QUESTIONS THROUGH EMAIL!

{shinenelevate@gmail.com}





5 comments:

  1. I love all of these - they're all so relatable, especially the fourth one!
    Little Robin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so awesome Rukiya! Very relatebale :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love the relatable teenager pictures! Pinterest seems so cool.
    I really like pictures #6 and #9, which ones are your favourite?
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them are my favourites! XD. Yeah Pinterest is pretty cool, you should get one :)

      Delete
  4. HAHA Rukiya all these memes are very oh so true! The cat touching something weird is my favorite one of all. I love that cats look!

    ReplyDelete