Monday, 20 June 2016

Blogger Choice Awards 2016

Hello everyone!
Yes, it's time to start BCA.


what IS the Blogger Choice Awards??
The BCA is a contest in which you simply vote bloggers for certain categories. 
For example - I vote Alison from alisonsblog.blogspot.com for Best Choice Writer.

how do I vote?

You vote in the comments, which will be put in moderation (i'll see them before they get published) so that it won't ruin who votes for who. 

how long do we have to vote?

You have 20 days, starting from RIGHT NOW, to vote. The award ceremony will be on July 10th! 

what are the categories?

Best Choice Writer
Best Choice Fashion Blogger
Best Choice Book Reviewer
Best Choice Photographer
Best Choice Original Content
Best Choice Newbie Blogger
Best Choice Thoughtful Blogger
Best Choice Blog Designer
Best Choice DIYer
Best Choice Entertaining Blogger


can I vote for more than one person in each category?
The answer for that is no. 1 person for each category please. 

can I vote for the SAME person more than once in a category?
Nope. You can only vote for someone ONCE.

will YOU be voting?
Why wouldn't I be? xD




Don't get it? Please ask me questions below in the comments if so. Good luck everyone!

PLEASE PROMOTE.

see ya.

27 comments:

  1. Exciting! However Ill get back to you with some answers! I need to think about this for a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH so exciting! I'll come back with my answers soon. ;)
    ~ Suzy | Craftz'n'Craziness, Lookin' Good Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this seems really interesting! I'll have to think real hard about it though....there's so many good bloggers out there....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well please please think about it...XD.

      Delete
  12. This is interesting, Rukiya! I remember you doing this last year, it was really cool. I'll probably get back to you with my answers later :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! BCA lasts 20 days so make sure you vote before the deadline ;)

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember really enjoying this last year (I think I voted for some people but I have a terrible memory). Your categories are also really interesting. It would be cool to win Best Choice Thoughtful Blogger but my blog is so small and I don't follow a specific posting schedule... oh well! I'll get back with my answers in a short while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, please don't take to long to think about your nominations!

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What are the prizes for winning?
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey guys! Just a little comment promoting (sorry Rukiya, love ya!). But I'm hoping to get Book Reviewer so remember me when voting for that!

    JUST KIDDING! Obvs vote who you want :P but thanks so much to those who vote me anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete