Sunday, 26 June 2016

Looks I Hope To Try

Hello everyone! Today will be a fashion sort of post...So lets-a- go.

VOTE FOR THE BLOGGER CHOICE AWARDS IN THE COMMENTS!



(Not me and not mine)

Obviously I'll need extensions for this style to make my hair look thicker (because it is not thick at all), and yeah..I'm really excited. 

And Now The Outfit..






Again, I'll have to get extensions because my hair doesn't flop down like this. But the curl pattern is almost the same..Mine is just S's, not spirals like the picture above. It's just..It's just a big fat poof! Anyway..XD

The Outfit..







And a..






And..


So who likes ma style?

A message from Lexie: 
Hey guys! Just a little comment promoting (sorry Rukiya, love ya!). But I'm hoping to get Book Reviewer so remember me when voting for that!

JUST KIDDING! Obvs vote who you want :P but thanks so much to those who vote me anyway!!!

See ya! REMEMBER TO VOTE. 

8 comments:

  1. These looks are amazing! I especially love the box braids and the wavy-blowout hairstyle: you should definitely experiment with them, and I hope that they turn out well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing posts like this especially as someone who rocked box braids for many years! Thanks for stopping by at my blog :)
    http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete