Sunday, 3 July 2016

i went to a Beyoncé concert!

Hey everyone!

10 DAYS TO VOTE FOR THE BLOGGER CHOICE AWARDS

Oh Saturday I miss you...

So for the third time I saw Beyoncé perform! Awesome right?


A cropped and filtered selfie I took ^ ^

On Saturday I went with my best friend and her mum (literally she's my sister) to see Beyoncé at the Wembley Stadium. She is currently touring (The World Formation Tour) and I'm so glad that she came to London. 



We got there by a train. We got to the stadium. We got IN the stadium. We used our money to be some CHIPS! Americans, it's fries..Crisps? I think that's what you guys call it. Then we got slushies and made our way to our seats.

WAITING. WAITING. WAITING. WAITING. 
SNAPPING. SNAPPING. SNAPPING. 

After about......2 hours..A DJ starts to DJ. Everybody starts to dance and shout and wooohooo. He was DJ-ing for about half an hour yet when he's finished we're waiting for another hour. Not in a rude way but..TAKE YOUR TIME Beyoncé. 

Then all of a sudden, Tinie Tempah arrives and starts rapping. Then before you know it, Zara Larson pops out to perform their new single 'Girls Like'. 

After Tinie Tempah and Zara Larson performed we waited about 45 minutes for Beyoncé. The first song she sang was 'Formation', and it goes on from there. She sang upbeat songs to casual songs to slow and beautiful songs. But wait..It's not just the singing that makes her performance amazing, it's the dancing! Her moves are so energetic and her backup dancers..It really wouldn't be the same without them. I feel like Beyoncé is the only famous singer that has energetic performance these days, and that's quite disappointing if I do say so myself. 


Byeee







8 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Congrats you got to go! Did you like it? What was your favroite part? Also I am american and I have no idea what "crisps" are.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I loved it, my favourite part was when she was DANCING IN THE WATER with her backup dancers :) I believe you guys call crisps, chips.

      Delete
  2. WHAT? You saw Beyonce? I am so jealous! True True... she does have a lot of energy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !! Yeah!! I'm sure she'll come somewhere around where you live soon!!

      Delete
  3. That's so awesome that you got to go!

    ReplyDelete