Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Would I Be A Better YouTuber?

Hey,

I've been a terrible blogger lately. I haven't been posting. When I do post the post would be horrible, and I just don't have any ideas anymore....

I feel like I'd be a better YouTuber because it seems more exciting. With blogging, you sit down and type and try to get people to like your posts...And in a way that is the same as being a YouTuber, but somehow it's not. I'd rather talk than type. Also, I feel like the 'youtube community/suscribers' I would work to get would be more relatable. A lot of people seem to have the same kind of style..I don't really know how to explain it, but all I know is I don't fit in with it. I'm not saying I'm quitting blogging, because I still like blogging. But love? Not really anymore.. 

I also think being a YouTuber is easier. No..I'm aware that you've got to learn how to edit, but with blogging, you have to learn how to not sound like you are speaking and not sound weird. I feel like that's slightly hard for me to do.


Maybe soon I'll write a story? Maybe i'll make up so new exciting contests. Maybe I'll do some photography? Yeah..I think YouTube suites me a lot better. 

Anyway, tell me what you guys think down below in the comments. 
And please answer this question: 

What Is The Difference Between Being A YouTuber and Being a Blogger?


That's it for today guys. See ya :-)


6 comments:

  1. The only real difference is in one your talking, the other, typing. (I was going to put texting LOL!!XD)
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'm not quite sure if that's the only difference but thanks for answering my question :))

      Delete
  2. I know exactly what you mean, it seems so much easier and more exciting being a youtuber. I think a major difference is that with youtube you can just film yourself taking and its easier to convey your thoughts while with blogging you have to put it into writing. I feel like I would really like to be a youtuber, because it sounds a lot like what i'd like to do. Great post!
    rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! Maybe one day we'll both become YouTubers :-)
      ~ Rukiya

      Delete
  3. Personally I think youtubing is a lot harder and a lot more time consuming. You have to edit the video (with takes longer than editing a blog post), you have to have good lighting, you can only film in certain places, you have to have a pretty good background, it is hard to film at night. But I think it would be very very cool if you were a youtube! I would totally watch your videos. :) But remember I think youtubing is harder. But if you really enjoy talking then go for it!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I get what you mean, but even if youtubing is harder I feel like I'd still enjoy it more :-) thanks!!

      Delete