Saturday, 10 December 2016

Oh Mrs. Potato Head Tell Me.. ~ Melanie Martinez ~ What Every Insecure Girl Needs To Read

Hey guys!
As you can see I've changed my blog name, but I probably won't be changing the link until soon. I've also switched up my design a little, but that's no biggy. 

Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me, is it true that pain is beauty?
Does a new face come with a warranty?
Will a pretty face make it better?
Oh Mr. Potato Head tell me


How are you all?

So I recently discovered Melanie Martinez's beautiful music 

I was watching the new 'Mrs.Potato' video, it was amazing but I've gotta admit it freaked me out a little when she got plastic surgery, but then auto-play magically..


Sorry. I'm getting distracted listening to this.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qghMVBOA8ek

Magically led me to an amazing fan video. Not just an ordinary one, one that had proper acting, proper filming and a proper message. 



How did you afford her surgery?
Do you swear you'll stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together
Even if her face don't stay together

After I watched this video I commented on my other gmail account and commented this. The owner replied!




I can actually relate to this video except for the fact that I actually want to gain weight instead of loosing. I honestly have no idea why you have to be so thin in the modelling industry because it is not realistic at all. The people who let others down for saying they're not thin enough, well, they obviously have problems of their own but still need a slap in the face. Society teases skinny people too. If I'm honest, I don't understand why people like this, would be willing to get even thinner for complete...Idiots. I know there are models who aren't skinny, but that's not my point. My point is as that there are still people like this who think the more unhealthy your body is the better you are.

The fan video was more to do with modelling than what Melanie Martinez spoke about (plastic surgery). Not that that's a bad thing. 
Okay..Well plastic surgery is a hell of a topic..
Your face is your face and if you're TRULY, FROM YOUR HEART not happy with it then maybe you should get plastic surgery
'they sick pins in ya..Like a vegetable' 🎶
But your face is your face and once you loose it, what are you accept un-natural? No matter how ugly you think you are, you will always have someone that loves you, maybe not in a kissy-lovey-dovey way, someone you've known forever. Maybe it's not a person you can see, maybe it's God, the natural things of this earth who brought YOU here for a reason. 

Will a pretty face make it better? Will a pretty face make it better? 🎶
It might make it better, but it won't make you comfortable within you

Kids forever, kids forever
Baby soft skin turns into leather
Everyone wants to look or be like someone they're not (including me) so maybe it's time for the media to show more REAL FACES. No, I know faces are real but beautiful exotic features in a load of makeup isn't exactly real. It's all about looking good these days and pleasing what you want to please, but that's the great thing about not being perfect. Sometimes you look fine and sometimes you may look a little different, but we're are ALL beautiful in our own way and WE ALL SLAY! 




LOVE YA! 



4 comments:

  1. OMG THIS IS MY FAV SONG AND MELANIE IS QUEEEEN! EEEK
    Sorry that was just me fangirling :3, Anyways nice post, love the blog!
    Please check my blog out if ya can: http://theritzblog.blogspot.in/
    ~Ritz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply!!!!!! I saw your comment ages ago but I forgot to log in and reply! Thank you so much :-) I will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Yes, this is a very good topic to discuss. Whilst I do believe that if your truly wish to get plastic surgery then by all means, go ahead. It's your body. Do what you like with it. But if it comes at the expense of your happiness, if you are not changing for yourself and are instead - I don't know - 'fixing' your nose because your agent told you to or whatever, then I don't think its worth it. Happiness comes first, foremost and forever.

    ReplyDelete